I Valued Compliance Over Empowerment, Until My Student Threw Up
Jon Harper with Tony Vincent
I had lots of rules and lots of ways to make sure my students understood them and complied. Then I got a wake-up call.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
April 7, 2017 MY BAD
Tony Vincent likes to learn, teach, and make things. Since 1998, Tony has been a pioneer in digital learning, and he continues to help educators use technology for teaching and learning.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media