I Valued Compliance Over Empowerment, Until My Student Threw Up
Jon Harper with Tony Vincent
I had lots of rules and lots of ways to make sure my students understood them and complied. Then I got a wake-up call.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
April 7, 2017 MY BAD
Tony Vincent likes to learn, teach, and make things. Since 1998, Tony has been a pioneer in digital learning, and he continues to help educators use technology for teaching and learning.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media