I Valued Compliance Over Empowerment, Until My Student Threw Up
Jon Harper with Tony Vincent
I had lots of rules and lots of ways to make sure my students understood them and complied. Then I got a wake-up call.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
April 7, 2017 MY BAD
Tony Vincent likes to learn, teach, and make things. Since 1998, Tony has been a pioneer in digital learning, and he continues to help educators use technology for teaching and learning.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media