I Walked in with My Clipboard: I Forgot What It Was Like to…
Jon Harper with Mason Mason
I’ve been on the other side of teacher evaluations, but I found myself doing the very things I detested when I became an instructional technology coach.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 7, 2018 MY BAD
Mason Mason is an educator in Dallas, TX. He works as an Education Technology National Instructor at EdTechTeacher, and he is currently pursuing his doctorate in education at Southern Methodist University.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media