I Walked in with My Clipboard: I Forgot What It Was Like to…
Jon Harper with Mason Mason
I’ve been on the other side of teacher evaluations, but I found myself doing the very things I detested when I became an instructional technology coach.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 7, 2018 MY BAD
Mason Mason is an educator in Dallas, TX. He works as an Education Technology National Instructor at EdTechTeacher, and he is currently pursuing his doctorate in education at Southern Methodist University.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media