I Was A Hypocrite with a Double Standard and It Rocked My World
Jon Harper with Josh Stumpenhorst
Sometimes we have to view things from the other side of the table to see our mistakes and be ready to grow.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
July 1, 2017 MY BAD
Josh Stumpenhorst is a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher. He was named the 2012 Illinois Teacher of the Year, 2012 Illinois Teacher Excellence Award Winner, 2012 Illinois Computer Educator Teacher of the Year and a member of the 2011 International Society of Technology Educators Emerging Leaders class. He is also an active blogger (stumpteacher.blogspot.com).
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media