I Was A Hypocrite with a Double Standard and It Rocked My World
Jon Harper with Josh Stumpenhorst
Sometimes we have to view things from the other side of the table to see our mistakes and be ready to grow.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
July 1, 2017 MY BAD
Josh Stumpenhorst is a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher. He was named the 2012 Illinois Teacher of the Year, 2012 Illinois Teacher Excellence Award Winner, 2012 Illinois Computer Educator Teacher of the Year and a member of the 2011 International Society of Technology Educators Emerging Leaders class. He is also an active blogger (stumpteacher.blogspot.com).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media