I Was A Hypocrite with a Double Standard and It Rocked My World
Jon Harper with Josh Stumpenhorst
Sometimes we have to view things from the other side of the table to see our mistakes and be ready to grow.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.0K 0
July 1, 2017 MY BAD
Josh Stumpenhorst is a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher. He was named the 2012 Illinois Teacher of the Year, 2012 Illinois Teacher Excellence Award Winner, 2012 Illinois Computer Educator Teacher of the Year and a member of the 2011 International Society of Technology Educators Emerging Leaders class. He is also an active blogger (stumpteacher.blogspot.com).
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media