I Was Afraid of a Student, So I Did Not Give Him My Best
Jon Harper with Mandy Froehlich
When a new student changed the social dynamic in my class, I took the easy way out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 398 0
February 25, 2019 MY BAD
Mandy Froehlich is the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. She is the author of The Fire Within and Divergent EDU, a national speaker, co-host of Teachers’ Aid.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media