I Was Afraid of a Student, So I Did Not Give Him My Best
Jon Harper with Mandy Froehlich
When a new student changed the social dynamic in my class, I took the easy way out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 398 0
February 25, 2019 MY BAD
Mandy Froehlich is the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. She is the author of The Fire Within and Divergent EDU, a national speaker, co-host of Teachers’ Aid.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media