I Was Afraid of a Student, So I Did Not Give Him My Best
Jon Harper with Mandy Froehlich
When a new student changed the social dynamic in my class, I took the easy way out.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 400 0
February 25, 2019 MY BAD
Mandy Froehlich is the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. She is the author of The Fire Within and Divergent EDU, a national speaker, co-host of Teachers’ Aid.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media