I Was Focused on the Negativity and the Chaos: Then…
Jon Harper with Will Parker
We lost the top leadership in my school and chaos ensued. Instead of stepping up and leading, I melted down. I was introduced to two ideas that turned me around.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 6, 2018 MY BAD
Will Parker is the Executive Director of Oklahoma’s Association of Secondary Principals and Oklahoma’s Middle Level Education Association. He is the former principal of Skiatook High School, near Tulsa, Oklahoma, and he was Oklahoma’s Assistant Principal of the Year in 2012. He is also a blogger, podcast, and author. Resources can be found at williamdparker.com.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media