I Was Hearing, But I Wasn’t Listening to the Voices That Mattered
Jon Harper with JayEitner
I was a superintendent elected to lead. I considered my election a mandate and chose not to listen to those who didn’t vote for me. This was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve made in my career.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 940 1
June 10, 2018 MY BAD
Jay Eitner is the 2015 Educators Choice National Superintendent of the Year, believing in hiring the best getting people what they need, and getting out of the way. He is an author, speaker, and educational game.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media