I Was Hearing, But I Wasn’t Listening to the Voices That Mattered
Jon Harper with JayEitner
I was a superintendent elected to lead. I considered my election a mandate and chose not to listen to those who didn’t vote for me. This was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve made in my career.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 939 0
June 10, 2018 MY BAD
Jay Eitner is the 2015 Educators Choice National Superintendent of the Year, believing in hiring the best getting people what they need, and getting out of the way. He is an author, speaker, and educational game.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media