I Was Hearing, But I Wasn’t Listening to the Voices That Mattered
Jon Harper with JayEitner
I was a superintendent elected to lead. I considered my election a mandate and chose not to listen to those who didn’t vote for me. This was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve made in my career.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 940 1
June 10, 2018 MY BAD
Jay Eitner is the 2015 Educators Choice National Superintendent of the Year, believing in hiring the best getting people what they need, and getting out of the way. He is an author, speaker, and educational game.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media