I Was Hearing, But I Wasn’t Listening to the Voices That Mattered
Jon Harper with JayEitner
I was a superintendent elected to lead. I considered my election a mandate and chose not to listen to those who didn’t vote for me. This was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve made in my career.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 939 0
June 10, 2018 MY BAD
Jay Eitner is the 2015 Educators Choice National Superintendent of the Year, believing in hiring the best getting people what they need, and getting out of the way. He is an author, speaker, and educational game.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media