I Was Overzealous: This Tough Lesson Taught Me to Meet People Where They Are
Jon Harper with Jennifer Hogan
I was so excited about what I had just learned and couldn’t wait to share the ideas with my peers and staff. However, I discovered that there is a right way to do it and a wrong way.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 607 0
January 27, 2019 MY BAD
Jennifer Hogan has been a high school teacher, coach, assistant principal, and principal, and not always in that order. She is currently an assistant principal at Hoover High School, the largest, most diverse high school in Alabama. Jennifer relentlessly advocates for students, believes that we all have to fail our way to success, and knows that every child needs at least one adult that he or she can depend on.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media