I Was Overzealous: This Tough Lesson Taught Me to Meet People Where They Are
Jon Harper with Jennifer Hogan
I was so excited about what I had just learned and couldn’t wait to share the ideas with my peers and staff. However, I discovered that there is a right way to do it and a wrong way.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 606 0
January 27, 2019 MY BAD
Jennifer Hogan has been a high school teacher, coach, assistant principal, and principal, and not always in that order. She is currently an assistant principal at Hoover High School, the largest, most diverse high school in Alabama. Jennifer relentlessly advocates for students, believes that we all have to fail our way to success, and knows that every child needs at least one adult that he or she can depend on.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media