I Was Overzealous: This Tough Lesson Taught Me to Meet People Where They Are
Jon Harper with Jennifer Hogan
I was so excited about what I had just learned and couldn’t wait to share the ideas with my peers and staff. However, I discovered that there is a right way to do it and a wrong way.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 604 0
January 27, 2019 MY BAD
Jennifer Hogan has been a high school teacher, coach, assistant principal, and principal, and not always in that order. She is currently an assistant principal at Hoover High School, the largest, most diverse high school in Alabama. Jennifer relentlessly advocates for students, believes that we all have to fail our way to success, and knows that every child needs at least one adult that he or she can depend on.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media