I Was Preoccupied with the Minor Things and Missed the Major Ones
Jon Harper with Erin Klein
I’mmore clear about my priorities today, but when I started, I thought so many things were important that really were not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 950 0
May 6, 2018 MY BAD
Erin Klein, mother, teacher, author, MACUL Pre-K - 12 Michigan Teacher of the Year (2014), Scholastic Top Teacher, ASCD Emerging Leader, NAIS Teacher of the Future, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Carson-Dellosa Classroom Design Consultant and Creative Partner, National A Plus Workshop Presenter, SDE National Presenter, National Writing Project Member, Award Winning Blogger, and Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media