I Was Preoccupied with the Minor Things and Missed the Major Ones
Jon Harper with Erin Klein
I’mmore clear about my priorities today, but when I started, I thought so many things were important that really were not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 949 0
May 6, 2018 MY BAD
Erin Klein, mother, teacher, author, MACUL Pre-K - 12 Michigan Teacher of the Year (2014), Scholastic Top Teacher, ASCD Emerging Leader, NAIS Teacher of the Future, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Carson-Dellosa Classroom Design Consultant and Creative Partner, National A Plus Workshop Presenter, SDE National Presenter, National Writing Project Member, Award Winning Blogger, and Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media