I Was Preoccupied with the Minor Things and Missed the Major Ones
Jon Harper with Erin Klein
I’mmore clear about my priorities today, but when I started, I thought so many things were important that really were not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 950 0
May 6, 2018 MY BAD
Erin Klein, mother, teacher, author, MACUL Pre-K - 12 Michigan Teacher of the Year (2014), Scholastic Top Teacher, ASCD Emerging Leader, NAIS Teacher of the Future, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Carson-Dellosa Classroom Design Consultant and Creative Partner, National A Plus Workshop Presenter, SDE National Presenter, National Writing Project Member, Award Winning Blogger, and Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media