I Was Preoccupied with the Minor Things and Missed the Major Ones
Jon Harper with Erin Klein
I’mmore clear about my priorities today, but when I started, I thought so many things were important that really were not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 950 0
May 6, 2018 MY BAD
Erin Klein, mother, teacher, author, MACUL Pre-K - 12 Michigan Teacher of the Year (2014), Scholastic Top Teacher, ASCD Emerging Leader, NAIS Teacher of the Future, SMART Technologies Exemplary Educator, Carson-Dellosa Classroom Design Consultant and Creative Partner, National A Plus Workshop Presenter, SDE National Presenter, National Writing Project Member, Award Winning Blogger, and Remind101 Teacher Advisory Board Member.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media