“I Was Rigid” – Confessions of a One-Size-Fits-All Teacher
Jon Harper with Oskar Cymerman
I said “no” to a student and later realized I should have said yes. The experience changed my teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
October 26, 2016 MY BAD
Oskar Cymerman is a Chemistry and Principles of Engineering Teacher at Woodbury High School in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. He frequently blogs about brain-based approaches to learning and classroom design, in addition to starting the Starbucks My Classroom Project and #StarbucksMyRoom.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media