“I Was Rigid” – Confessions of a One-Size-Fits-All Teacher
Jon Harper with Oskar Cymerman
I said “no” to a student and later realized I should have said yes. The experience changed my teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
October 26, 2016 MY BAD
Oskar Cymerman is a Chemistry and Principles of Engineering Teacher at Woodbury High School in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. He frequently blogs about brain-based approaches to learning and classroom design, in addition to starting the Starbucks My Classroom Project and #StarbucksMyRoom.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media