“I Was Rigid” – Confessions of a One-Size-Fits-All Teacher
Jon Harper with Oskar Cymerman
I said “no” to a student and later realized I should have said yes. The experience changed my teaching.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.7K 0
October 26, 2016 MY BAD
Oskar Cymerman is a Chemistry and Principles of Engineering Teacher at Woodbury High School in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. He frequently blogs about brain-based approaches to learning and classroom design, in addition to starting the Starbucks My Classroom Project and #StarbucksMyRoom.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media