I Was So Proud of How I Handled a Challenging Student, Then I Discovered…
Jon Harper with Shanna Peeples
Managing student behavior can be a challenge. So when I handled a difficult student problem, I was proud. Later I found that my pride was premature.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
January 13, 2018 MY BAD
Shanna Peeples is 2015 National Teacher of the Year, 2016 NEA Global Fellow, and 14-year English teacher in Title I middle and high schools. Currently Secondary English Language Arts Curriculum Specialist for the Amarillo Independent School District and a co-author of the book: Best Lesson Series: Literature 15 Master Teachers Share What Works.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media