I Was So Proud of How I Handled a Challenging Student, Then I Discovered…
Jon Harper with Shanna Peeples
Managing student behavior can be a challenge. So when I handled a difficult student problem, I was proud. Later I found that my pride was premature.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
January 13, 2018 MY BAD
Shanna Peeples is 2015 National Teacher of the Year, 2016 NEA Global Fellow, and 14-year English teacher in Title I middle and high schools. Currently Secondary English Language Arts Curriculum Specialist for the Amarillo Independent School District and a co-author of the book: Best Lesson Series: Literature 15 Master Teachers Share What Works.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media