I Was Too Focused on “Appearing” to Be a Great Teacher
Jon Harper with Dan Jones
I was always the youngest teacher in my school and the other teachers seemed to have it all together. I wanted my peers to think that I was a great teacher.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 821 0
July 31, 2018 MY BAD
Daniel Jones is a middle school social studies and reading/language arts teacher. He is a Master Flip Educator and has been teaching in the classroom for the past 13 years. He is an FLGI International Faculty Member, Master Flip Educator, and author of Flipped 3.0 Project Based Learning: An Insanely Simple Guide. He earned his master’s degree from the American College of Education in the area of Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Digital Teaching and Learning.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media