I Was Too Focused on “Appearing” to Be a Great Teacher
Jon Harper with Dan Jones
I was always the youngest teacher in my school and the other teachers seemed to have it all together. I wanted my peers to think that I was a great teacher.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 820 0
July 31, 2018 MY BAD
Daniel Jones is a middle school social studies and reading/language arts teacher. He is a Master Flip Educator and has been teaching in the classroom for the past 13 years. He is an FLGI International Faculty Member, Master Flip Educator, and author of Flipped 3.0 Project Based Learning: An Insanely Simple Guide. He earned his master’s degree from the American College of Education in the area of Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Digital Teaching and Learning.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media