I Was Too Focused on “Appearing” to Be a Great Teacher
Jon Harper with Dan Jones
I was always the youngest teacher in my school and the other teachers seemed to have it all together. I wanted my peers to think that I was a great teacher.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 820 0
July 31, 2018 MY BAD
Daniel Jones is a middle school social studies and reading/language arts teacher. He is a Master Flip Educator and has been teaching in the classroom for the past 13 years. He is an FLGI International Faculty Member, Master Flip Educator, and author of Flipped 3.0 Project Based Learning: An Insanely Simple Guide. He earned his master’s degree from the American College of Education in the area of Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Digital Teaching and Learning.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media