I Was Too Focused on Trying to Prove Myself
Jon Harper with Steven Weber
Trying too hard to prove ourselves can lead to bad decisions. Here’s how I learned this valuable lesson one day in my classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
August 5, 2016 MY BAD
Steven Weber is the Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction with Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools (NC). He is a board member of North Carolina ASCD and the Vice President of NCPDK.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media