I Was Too Focused on Trying to Prove Myself
Jon Harper with Steven Weber
Trying too hard to prove ourselves can lead to bad decisions. Here’s how I learned this valuable lesson one day in my classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
August 5, 2016 MY BAD
Steven Weber is the Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction with Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools (NC). He is a board member of North Carolina ASCD and the Vice President of NCPDK.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media