I Was Trying to Be Good at Too Many Things
Jon Harper with Rob Sahli
My intentions were good but misguided. I was taking on more and more commitments while becoming increasinglyless effective acrossthe board.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 1, 2017 MY BAD
Rob Sahli is an administrator at Ramsey Middle School (6-8) in St. Paul, MN. He works very hard to build meaningful relationships with his scholars and to be a strong leader for the educators in the building. His strong passions lie in equity, servant, and instructional leadership. Rob is a proud, life-long learner.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media