I Was Trying to Be Good at Too Many Things
Jon Harper with Rob Sahli
My intentions were good but misguided. I was taking on more and more commitments while becoming increasinglyless effective acrossthe board.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 1, 2017 MY BAD
Rob Sahli is an administrator at Ramsey Middle School (6-8) in St. Paul, MN. He works very hard to build meaningful relationships with his scholars and to be a strong leader for the educators in the building. His strong passions lie in equity, servant, and instructional leadership. Rob is a proud, life-long learner.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media