I Was Trying to Be Good at Too Many Things
Jon Harper with Rob Sahli
My intentions were good but misguided. I was taking on more and more commitments while becoming increasinglyless effective acrossthe board.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 1, 2017 MY BAD
Rob Sahli is an administrator at Ramsey Middle School (6-8) in St. Paul, MN. He works very hard to build meaningful relationships with his scholars and to be a strong leader for the educators in the building. His strong passions lie in equity, servant, and instructional leadership. Rob is a proud, life-long learner.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media