I Was Very Good, and I Thought I Could Do It All By Myself
Jon Harper with Jimmy Casas
I was young, passionate, hard-working, and very good at what I did. I eventually learned the hard way that I couldn’t lead change by myself.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 441 0
April 2, 2019 MY BAD
Jimmy Casas served twenty-two years as a school leader, including fourteen years as Principal at Bettendorf High School. Under his leadership, Bettendorf was named one of the Best High Schools in the country three times by Newsweek and US News & World Report. He is the author of four books, including the best-selling book Culturize–Every Student. Every Day. Whatever it Takes. Jimmy serves as an adjunct professor for Drake University, teaching courses in educational leadership and is the owner and CEO of J Casas & Associates, an educational leadership company aimed at organizing and providing world class professional learning services for educators across the country.
More from Jon Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media