I Was Very Good, and I Thought I Could Do It All By Myself
Jon Harper with Jimmy Casas
I was young, passionate, hard-working, and very good at what I did. I eventually learned the hard way that I couldn’t lead change by myself.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 446 0
April 2, 2019 MY BAD
Jimmy Casas served twenty-two years as a school leader, including fourteen years as Principal at Bettendorf High School. Under his leadership, Bettendorf was named one of the Best High Schools in the country three times by Newsweek and US News & World Report. He is the author of four books, including the best-selling book Culturize–Every Student. Every Day. Whatever it Takes. Jimmy serves as an adjunct professor for Drake University, teaching courses in educational leadership and is the owner and CEO of J Casas & Associates, an educational leadership company aimed at organizing and providing world class professional learning services for educators across the country.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media