Ideal Classroom Design for Student Learning
Dr. Joe Mazza with Erin Klein, Dana Sirotiak
In this edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how to design the optimum space for student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
October 2, 2013 PT Chat
Erin Klein is a Second grade teacher who also blogs for Scholastic aa s member of the National Writing Project. Dana Sirotiak is a History Teacher at Hackensack High School in Hackensack, New Jersey. She is an advocate for family involvement by creating a transparent classroom. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media