Ideal Classroom Design for Student Learning
Dr. Joe Mazza with Erin Klein, Dana Sirotiak
In this edition of PTChat we discuss highlights from the #ptchat discussion on how to design the optimum space for student learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
October 2, 2013 PT Chat
Erin Klein is a Second grade teacher who also blogs for Scholastic aa s member of the National Writing Project. Dana Sirotiak is a History Teacher at Hackensack High School in Hackensack, New Jersey. She is an advocate for family involvement by creating a transparent classroom. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media