Identifying and Personalizing Instruction for Gifted Students
Mike Janatovich with Jenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D.
Join us as our guest helps us demystify the challenges of identifying and teaching gifted students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.9K 0
October 20, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Award-winning former teacher Jenny Grant Rankin, PhD, teaches the Postdoc Masterclass at the University of Cambridge. She is author of Engaging & Challenging Gifted Students: Tips for Supporting Extraordinary Minds in Your Classroom (ASCD). Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media