Identifying and Personalizing Instruction for Gifted Students
Mike Janatovich with Jenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D.
Join us as our guest helps us demystify the challenges of identifying and teaching gifted students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.9K 0
October 20, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Award-winning former teacher Jenny Grant Rankin, PhD, teaches the Postdoc Masterclass at the University of Cambridge. She is author of Engaging & Challenging Gifted Students: Tips for Supporting Extraordinary Minds in Your Classroom (ASCD). Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media