Identifying and Personalizing Instruction for Gifted Students
Mike Janatovich with Jenny Grant Rankin, Ph.D.
Join us as our guest helps us demystify the challenges of identifying and teaching gifted students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.9K 0
October 20, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Award-winning former teacher Jenny Grant Rankin, PhD, teaches the Postdoc Masterclass at the University of Cambridge. She is author of Engaging & Challenging Gifted Students: Tips for Supporting Extraordinary Minds in Your Classroom (ASCD). Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media