Identifying ELLs with Special Needs: What Are the Signs?
Larry Ferlazzo with Maria Montalvo, Beverly Maxwell, Ann Wilson, Jennie Farnell
Identifying students with special needs can be difficult. The challenge is even more complicated when the student speaks English as a second language. We offer help.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media