Identifying the Best School Stories from Best School Storytellers
Dr. Joe Sanfelippo, Tony Sinanis,Ben Gilpin
In this segment our guest identifies the best storytellers in any school and talks about how to get the best school stories.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
February 15, 2014 BrandED
Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has s Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media