Identifying the Markers of Good Education Leadership in Action
Brad Currie, Billy Krakower, Scott Rocco
In this segment we examine what makes an active education leader.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 890 0
August 2, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media