If Being Connected is So Great, Why Aren’t The Majority Of Educators Connected?
Steven Anderson, Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby
In this segment from the 10/22/13 #Edchat, we discuss the gap between connected and unconnected educators and why it exists given the benefits of being connected.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media