If Being Connected Is So Great, Why Aren’t the Majority of Educators Connected?
Steven Anderson, Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby
In this segment from the 10/22/13 #Edchat, we discuss the gap between connected and unconnected educators and why it exists given the benefits of being connected.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media