If We Want Change in Education, Why Do We Often Resist It?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Mike Ritzius
Join us as we look at our deeply entrenched attitudes toward the next new big thing in education.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
May 31, 2016 EdChat Radio
After leaving the world of biomedical research, Mike Ritzius began a 14 year career as a science teacher in the Camden County Technical School district. While there, he served in a variety of leadership positions. In 2010, Mike and nine of his colleagues founded Edcamp. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media