If We Want Change in Education, Why Do We Often Resist It?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Mike Ritzius
Join us as we look at our deeply entrenched attitudes toward the next new big thing in education.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
May 31, 2016 EdChat Radio
After leaving the world of biomedical research, Mike Ritzius began a 14 year career as a science teacher in the Camden County Technical School district. While there, he served in a variety of leadership positions. In 2010, Mike and nine of his colleagues founded Edcamp. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media