If You Had to Do It Again, Would You Still Become a Teacher?
Larry Ferlazzo with Shaeley Santiago, Anne Jenks
In this episode, we ask our guests to participate in a reality check. Now that you know what teaching is really about, would you do it again?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 13, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Shaeley Santiago is an ESL Instructional Coach/Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA) for the Ames Community School District in Ames, Iowa. She also teaches ESL endorsement classes at Drake University’s School of Education and is a big fan of using social media for professional development. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media