If You Had to Do It Again, Would You Still Become a Teacher?
Larry Ferlazzo with Shaeley Santiago, Anne Jenks
In this episode, we ask our guests to participate in a reality check. Now that you know what teaching is really about, would you do it again?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 13, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Shaeley Santiago is an ESL Instructional Coach/Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA) for the Ames Community School District in Ames, Iowa. She also teaches ESL endorsement classes at Drake University’s School of Education and is a big fan of using social media for professional development. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media