If You Had to Do It Again, Would You Still Become a Teacher?
Larry Ferlazzo with Shaeley Santiago, Anne Jenks
In this episode, we ask our guests to participate in a reality check. Now that you know what teaching is really about, would you do it again?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
April 13, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Shaeley Santiago is an ESL Instructional Coach/Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA) for the Ames Community School District in Ames, Iowa. She also teaches ESL endorsement classes at Drake University’s School of Education and is a big fan of using social media for professional development. Anne Jenks is the principal of a TK - 5 elementary school in Oxnard, California. She is a Leading Edge Certified teacher and the 2015 CUE Site Leader of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media