Implementing Web Tools with Students: Top Things to Consider
Adam Bellow, Katrina Stevens, Tom Murray
In this summary of the 11/11/13 EdTechChat, we look at some of the hurdles and pitfalls educators need to be aware of around using web tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 941 0
November 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
Adam Bellow is founder and President of eduTecher and eduClipper, and Technology Training Specialist for a school district on Long Island. Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, and cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media