Implementing Web Tools with Students: Top Things to Consider
Adam Bellow, Katrina Stevens, Tom Murray
In this summary of the 11/11/13 EdTechChat, we look at some of the hurdles and pitfalls educators need to be aware of around using web tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 941 0
November 25, 2013 EdTech Radio
Adam Bellow is founder and President of eduTecher and eduClipper, and Technology Training Specialist for a school district on Long Island. Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, and cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media