Implementing Web Tools with Students: Top Things to Consider
Adam Bellow, Katrina Stevens, Tom Murray
In this summary of the 11/11/13 EdTechChat, we look at some of the hurdles and pitfalls educators need to be aware of around using web tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 25, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Adam Bellow is founder and President of eduTecher and eduClipper, and Technology Training Specialist for a school district on Long Island. Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, and cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media