Implementing Web Tools with Students: Top Things to Consider
Adam Bellow, Katrina Stevens, Tom Murray
In this summary of the 11/11/13 EdTechChat, we look at some of the hurdles and pitfalls educators need to be aware of around using web tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 25, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Adam Bellow is founder and President of eduTecher and eduClipper, and Technology Training Specialist for a school district on Long Island. Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, and cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media