Implementing Web Tools with Students: Top Things to Consider
Adam Bellow, Katrina Stevens, Tom Murray
In this summary of the 11/11/13 EdTechChat, we look at some of the hurdles and pitfalls educators need to be aware of around using web tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
November 25, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Adam Bellow is founder and President of eduTecher and eduClipper, and Technology Training Specialist for a school district on Long Island. Katrina Stevens is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group, and cofounder of #MDedchat and #edtechchat. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media