Improving Your Teaching Through Student Feedback
Vicki Davis with Dean Shareski
Among the many ways we can improve our teaching is student feedback. Our guest shares how he has improved his instruction by listening to students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 2.3K 0
October 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. He has been actively pursuing the use and potential of technology for learning for the past decade.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media