Improving Your Teaching Through Student Feedback
Vicki Davis with Dean Shareski
Among the many ways we can improve our teaching is student feedback. Our guest shares how he has improved his instruction by listening to students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 2.3K 0
October 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. He has been actively pursuing the use and potential of technology for learning for the past decade.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media