Improving Your Teaching Through Student Feedback
Vicki Davis with Dean Shareski
Among the many ways we can improve our teaching is student feedback. Our guest shares how he has improved his instruction by listening to students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 2.3K 0
October 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. He has been actively pursuing the use and potential of technology for learning for the past decade.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media