In My Classroom, I Don’t See Color, I Don’t See Race. What’s the Problem?
Larry Ferlazzo with Terri Watson, Chris Emdin and Shannon Waite
If you don’ see race what do you see? How did striving to be colorblind become a disservice to students of color and an indicator of racism? In this confusing and evolving milieu, what is a white teacher to do?
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media