In My Classroom, I Don’t See Color, I Don’t See Race. What’s the Problem?
Larry Ferlazzo with Terri Watson, Chris Emdin and Shannon Waite
If you don’ see race what do you see? How did striving to be colorblind become a disservice to students of color and an indicator of racism? In this confusing and evolving milieu, what is a white teacher to do?
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media