In My Classroom I Tossed My Desk, Got Rid of Assigned Seats, and …
Jon Bergmann with Paula Barr
After 30+ years of teaching, our guest tossed out her traditional practices and flipped her second-grade class. The result was remarkable.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
October 19, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Paula Barr, a veteran teacher of 33 years, is about to embark on her third year as a flipped classroom educator. Paula currently teaches second grade in Lawrence, Kansas for Lawrence Public Schools.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media