In My Classroom I Tossed My Desk, Got Rid of Assigned Seats, and …
Jon Bergmann with Paula Barr
After 30+ years of teaching, our guest tossed out her traditional practices and flipped her second-grade class. The result was remarkable.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
October 19, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Paula Barr, a veteran teacher of 33 years, is about to embark on her third year as a flipped classroom educator. Paula currently teaches second grade in Lawrence, Kansas for Lawrence Public Schools.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media