In My Classroom I Tossed My Desk, Got Rid of Assigned Seats, and …
Jon Bergmann with Paula Barr
After 30+ years of teaching, our guest tossed out her traditional practices and flipped her second-grade class. The result was remarkable.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
October 19, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Paula Barr, a veteran teacher of 33 years, is about to embark on her third year as a flipped classroom educator. Paula currently teaches second grade in Lawrence, Kansas for Lawrence Public Schools.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media