In My Classroom I Tossed My Desk, Got Rid of Assigned Seats, and …
Jon Bergmann with Paula Barr
After 30+ years of teaching, our guest tossed out her traditional practices and flipped her second-grade class. The result was remarkable.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
October 19, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Paula Barr, a veteran teacher of 33 years, is about to embark on her third year as a flipped classroom educator. Paula currently teaches second grade in Lawrence, Kansas for Lawrence Public Schools.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media