In My Classroom I Tossed My Desk, Got Rid of Assigned Seats, and …
Jon Bergmann with Paula Barr
After 30+ years of teaching, our guest tossed out her traditional practices and flipped her second-grade class. The result was remarkable.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
October 19, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Paula Barr, a veteran teacher of 33 years, is about to embark on her third year as a flipped classroom educator. Paula currently teaches second grade in Lawrence, Kansas for Lawrence Public Schools.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media