In This Profession Because You Love Kids? Really?
If you are in this profession because you really love kids, Lisa says you should get out now. Here’s why…
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 15, 2013 Child Care Nuggets and Hot Sauce
Lisa Murphy, currently a student in Champlain College’s early childhood M.Ed. program, has been involved with early childhood education for over 20 years. She has taught and worked with children in various environments, including Head Start programs, kindergarten, private preschools, family childcare, and many child care centers. Lisa’s standing-room-only seminars blend her outspoken advocacy with her commitment to creating child-centered, play-based early childhood environments with laughter and learning!
More from Lisa Murphy
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media