Ways to Decrease Stress, Increase Results This School Year
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Geri Markel
In this episode, we talk about how to start the school year with less stress and increased productivity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
August 10, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Geri Markel is an educational psychologist and CEO of Managing Your Mind Coaching and Seminars. Previously, she served as faculty at the University of Michigan, Program in Special Education and worked as a social studies middle school teacher, secondary substitute teacher, and reading consultant. Currently, she helps teachers and consultant be more productive and helps adolescents and adults prepare for high-stakes tests.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media