Ways to Decrease Stress, Increase Results This School Year
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Geri Markel
In this episode, we talk about how to start the school year with less stress and increased productivity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
August 10, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Geri Markel is an educational psychologist and CEO of Managing Your Mind Coaching and Seminars. Previously, she served as faculty at the University of Michigan, Program in Special Education and worked as a social studies middle school teacher, secondary substitute teacher, and reading consultant. Currently, she helps teachers and consultant be more productive and helps adolescents and adults prepare for high-stakes tests.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media