Ways to Decrease Stress, Increase Results This School Year
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Geri Markel
In this episode, we talk about how to start the school year with less stress and increased productivity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
August 10, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Geri Markel is an educational psychologist and CEO of Managing Your Mind Coaching and Seminars. Previously, she served as faculty at the University of Michigan, Program in Special Education and worked as a social studies middle school teacher, secondary substitute teacher, and reading consultant. Currently, she helps teachers and consultant be more productive and helps adolescents and adults prepare for high-stakes tests.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media