Ways to Decrease Stress, Increase Results This School Year
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDr. Geri Markel
In this episode, we talk about how to start the school year with less stress and increased productivity.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
August 10, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Dr. Geri Markel is an educational psychologist and CEO of Managing Your Mind Coaching and Seminars. Previously, she served as faculty at the University of Michigan, Program in Special Education and worked as a social studies middle school teacher, secondary substitute teacher, and reading consultant. Currently, she helps teachers and consultant be more productive and helps adolescents and adults prepare for high-stakes tests.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media