Increasing Rigor at the Early Childhood Level?
Dr. Barbara Blackburn withTara Zaremba
Increasing rigor in preschool, kindergarten and first grade? Our guest believes that rigor in early childhood education is appropriate and produces positive outcomes.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.1K 0
October 3, 2015 Teaching with Rigor
Tara Zaremba has been in education for 16 years working as a teacher and facilitator for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School District.
More from Barbara Blackburn
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media