Individual Learning Plans: What Are They? How to Use Them Effectively?
Dr. Joe Mazza with Mindy Larson and Alissa Smith
In this segment we get a working definition of individualized learning plans and discuss how to use them effectively.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
December 4, 2013 PT Chat
Mindy Larson is a senior program associate at the Institute for Educational Leadership’s Center for Workforce Development (IEL/CWD). Alissa Smith is a Virtual Kindergarten Teacher and Teacher Blogger that specializes in Early Childhood and has been teaching for over five years. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media