Individual Learning Plans: What Are They? How to Use Them Effectively?
Dr. Joe Mazza with Mindy Larson and Alissa Smith
In this segment we get a working definition of individualized learning plans and discuss how to use them effectively.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
December 4, 2013 PT Chat
Mindy Larson is a senior program associate at the Institute for Educational Leadership’s Center for Workforce Development (IEL/CWD). Alissa Smith is a Virtual Kindergarten Teacher and Teacher Blogger that specializes in Early Childhood and has been teaching for over five years. Dr. Joe Mazza is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media