Inside the Class Warfare Debate: How Much Does Great Teaching Really Matter?
Steven Brill, Valerie Strauss, Stephanie Banchero, Richard Kahlenberg, Rick Hess
Steven Brill’s book, Class Warfare: Inside the Fight to Fix America’s Schools, has poured fresh fuel on the education reform debate. In this provocative segment, Steven speaks with a panel of his peers and offers a spirited defense of some of the most provocative ideas in the book. Listen in as we go beyond the talking points on Class Warfare.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media