Inside the DEN Ambassador Program
David Fisher with Debbie Frimet, Jannita Demian
In this segment we talk with two DEN leaders about the DEN Ambassador program, its purpose and benefits to educators.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
December 19, 2013 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Debbie Frime has been teaching for 15 years and enjoys learning ways to make my classroom a more fun and exciting. As a classroom teacher in California, Jannita Demian was known for engaging her students through digital media, technology, creative projects and partnerships with companies and educational organizations. She was recognized by her peers as Teacher of the Year and received the PTA Honorary Service Award.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media