Inside the Movement to Throw Out Grades: Can It Be Done?
Vicki Davis with Starr Sackstein, Mark Barnes
|Our guests are behind a movement to eliminate grades completely, but schools and parents have other ideas. Can this effort gain traction? What will be required?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 25, 2015 Comprehensive Assessment
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Mark Barnes is a teacher and author of five education books, including Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jack1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pulsetheme-child-theme/templates/loop/loop-track.php on line 24
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media