Inside the Movement to Throw Out Grades: Can It Be Done?
Vicki Davis withStarr Sackstein, Mark Barnes
Our guests are behind a movement to eliminate grades completely, but schools and parents have other ideas. Can this effort gain traction? What will be required?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
February 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Mark Barnes is a teacher and author of five education books, including Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media