Inside the Movement to Throw Out Grades: Can It Be Done?
Vicki Davis withStarr Sackstein, Mark Barnes
Our guests are behind a movement to eliminate grades completely, but schools and parents have other ideas. Can this effort gain traction? What will be required?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
February 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Mark Barnes is a teacher and author of five education books, including Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media