Inside the Movement to Throw Out Grades: Can It Be Done?
Vicki Davis withStarr Sackstein, Mark Barnes
Our guests are behind a movement to eliminate grades completely, but schools and parents have other ideas. Can this effort gain traction? What will be required?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
February 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Mark Barnes is a teacher and author of five education books, including Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “Thank You For Your Service”: Why 49% of Vets Wish You would Stop Saying ThisBy Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media