Instructional Design: Engaging Students with Creative, Authentic, Real-World Challenges
Don Wettrick with Patricia Ragan
In this segment, our guest talks about how you can create your dream classroom through creative application of real world models and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 19, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Patricia Ragan is a Career and Technical Education Business teacher at Canastota High School in Upstate New York with a background and graduate degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. Patricia is a Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media