Instructional Design: Engaging Students with Creative, Authentic, Real-World Challenges
Don Wettrick with Patricia Ragan
In this segment, our guest talks about how you can create your dream classroom through creative application of real world models and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 19, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Patricia Ragan is a Career and Technical Education Business teacher at Canastota High School in Upstate New York with a background and graduate degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. Patricia is a Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media