Instructional Design: Engaging Students with Creative, Authentic, Real-World Challenges
Don Wettrick with Patricia Ragan
In this segment, our guest talks about how you can create your dream classroom through creative application of real world models and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 19, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Patricia Ragan is a Career and Technical Education Business teacher at Canastota High School in Upstate New York with a background and graduate degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. Patricia is a Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media