Instructional Design: Engaging Students with Creative, Authentic, Real-World Challenges
Don Wettrick with Patricia Ragan
In this segment, our guest talks about how you can create your dream classroom through creative application of real world models and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 19, 2014 InnovatED
Patricia Ragan is a Career and Technical Education Business teacher at Canastota High School in Upstate New York with a background and graduate degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. Patricia is a Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media