Instructional Design: Engaging Students with Creative, Authentic, Real-World Challenges
Don Wettrick with Patricia Ragan
In this segment, our guest talks about how you can create your dream classroom through creative application of real world models and challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
February 19, 2014 InnovatED
Patricia Ragan is a Career and Technical Education Business teacher at Canastota High School in Upstate New York with a background and graduate degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. Patricia is a Microsoft Innovative Expert Educator.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media