Introducing Very Young Students to Blogs
Don Wettrick withKelly Rexine
Today’s guest is a teacher who introduced his students to blogging in elementary school and never looked back. Learn how student blogging is making a difference.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
September 8, 2014 InnovatED
Kelly Rexine is a K-12 Information Technology Specialist for the State of North Dakota. He works with educators around the state to help integrate technology into their current curriculum. Previously, he taught 3rd grade for three years.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media