Introducing Very Young Students to Blogs
Don Wettrick withKelly Rexine
Today’s guest is a teacher who introduced his students to blogging in elementary school and never looked back. Learn how student blogging is making a difference.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
September 8, 2014 InnovatED
Kelly Rexine is a K-12 Information Technology Specialist for the State of North Dakota. He works with educators around the state to help integrate technology into their current curriculum. Previously, he taught 3rd grade for three years.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media