Introducing Very Young Students to Blogs
Don Wettrick withKelly Rexine
Today’s guest is a teacher who introduced his students to blogging in elementary school and never looked back. Learn how student blogging is making a difference.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
September 8, 2014 InnovatED
Kelly Rexine is a K-12 Information Technology Specialist for the State of North Dakota. He works with educators around the state to help integrate technology into their current curriculum. Previously, he taught 3rd grade for three years.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media