Is Being “Connected” Actually Improving Education?
Making a Difference
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Justin Tarte
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 evening #Edchat on whether being connected is having an impact in education at the systemic level.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 793 0
July 16, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dr. Justin Tarte is the Director of Curriculum & Support Services in the Union R-XI School District in Union, MO. Nancy Blairis a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media