Is Being “Connected” Actually Improving Education?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Justin Tarte
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 evening #Edchat on whether being connected is having an impact in education at the systemic level.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 893 0
July 16, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Dr. Justin Tarte is the Director of Curriculum & Support Services in the Union R-XI School District in Union, MO. Nancy Blairis a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media