Is Being “Connected” Actually Improving Education?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Justin Tarte
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 evening #Edchat on whether being connected is having an impact in education at the systemic level.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 16, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dr. Justin Tarte is the Director of Curriculum & Support Services in the Union R-XI School District in Union, MO. Nancy Blairis a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media