Is Being “Connected” Actually Improving Education?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Justin Tarte
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/9/13 evening #Edchat on whether being connected is having an impact in education at the systemic level.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
July 16, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dr. Justin Tarte is the Director of Curriculum & Support Services in the Union R-XI School District in Union, MO. Nancy Blairis a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media