Is Creativity the New Literacy? Can We Teach It? Will We Test It?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Kyle Pace
Highlights and commentary from the 2/19 EdChat about creativity as the new literacy and concerns about what could happen if we try to test for creative competence.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 909 0
February 26, 2013 EdTech Radio
Kyle Pace is an Instructional Technology Specialist for the Lee’s Summit School District in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media