Is Fear of Technology Still a Barrier to Collaboration?
Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson, Jen Petras
In this segment from the 11/19/13 #Edchat, we explore whether fear or the perception that some new technology is unnecessary, that is a barrier to adoption with many educators.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media