Is Fear of Technology Still a Barrier to Collaboration?
Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson, Jen Petras
In this segment from the 11/19/13 #Edchat, we explore whether fear or the perception that some new technology is unnecessary, and that is a barrier to adoption with many educators.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media