Is Homework Dead? If Not, Why Not?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 1/22/13 episode of EdChat Radio. An increasing amount of research and growing numbers of teachers believe it’s time to bury homework. So why is it still alive and well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media