Is Homework Dead? If Not, Why Not?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 1/22/13 episode of EdChat Radio. An increasing amount of research and growing numbers of teachers believe it’s time to bury homework. So why is it still alive and well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media