Is Homework Dead? If Not, Why Not?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 1/22/13 episode of EdChat Radio. An increasing amount of research and growing numbers of teachers believe it’s time to bury homework. So why is it still alive and well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media