Is Homework Dead? If Not, Why Not?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steven Anderson
Welcome to the 1/22/13 episode of EdChat Radio. An increasing amount of research and growing numbers of teachers believe it’s time to bury homework. So why is it still alive and well?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media