Is It, or Is It Not a “Real” MakerSpace?
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina with Diana Rendina
Librarians are helpng to lead the way toward the adoption of MakerSpaces in schools. However, there is some confusion and debate about what makes a “real” MakerSpace. Learn what is required to have an authentic makerspace.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media