Is It, or Is It Not a “Real” MakerSpace?
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina with Diana Rendina
Librarians are helpng to lead the way toward the adoption of MakerSpaces in schools. However, there is some confusion and debate about what makes a “real” MakerSpace. Learn what is required to have an authentic makerspace.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media