Is Minecraft a Legitimate Teaching Tool?
Kae Novak and Tanya Martin
Our kids are playing Minecraft, watching Minecraftvideos and making Minecraft videos. Today we explore whether or not Minecraft is a viable teaching tool.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
September 12, 2015 Game Based Learning
Tanya Martin is a gamer, teacher, professional developer,and game-based learning advocate. She is the Professional Development Chair for ISTE’s Game and Simulation Network and coordinates the EduMachinima Fest, a game-based strategy for demonstrating student learning.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- “Thank You For Your Service”: Why 49% of Vets Wish You would Stop Saying ThisBy Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media