Is Minecraft a Legitimate Teaching Tool?
Kae Novak and Tanya Martin
Our kids are playing Minecraft, watching Minecraftvideos and making Minecraft videos. Today we explore whether or not Minecraft is a viable teaching tool.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
September 12, 2015 Game Based Learning
Tanya Martin is a gamer, teacher, professional developer,and game-based learning advocate. She is the Professional Development Chair for ISTE’s Game and Simulation Network and coordinates the EduMachinima Fest, a game-based strategy for demonstrating student learning.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media