Is Minecraft a Legitimate Teaching Tool?
Kae Novak and Tanya Martin
Our kids are playing Minecraft, watching Minecraftvideos and making Minecraft videos. Today we explore whether or not Minecraft is a viable teaching tool.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
September 12, 2015 Game Based Learning
Tanya Martin is a gamer, teacher, professional developer,and game-based learning advocate. She is the Professional Development Chair for ISTE’s Game and Simulation Network and coordinates the EduMachinima Fest, a game-based strategy for demonstrating student learning.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media