Is My School Better Because I Lead It?
Rachael George and Baruti Kafele
|Our guest encourages school leaders to ask a series of challenging self-reflective questions about whether or not they are making a positive difference. In this interview, he explains how the answers to these questions provide a roadmap to better leadership and better schools.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 11, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include "Is My School Better a Better School BECAUSE I Lead It?," "The Principal 50: Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence," and "The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence." Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media