Is My School Better Because I Lead It?
Rachael George and Baruti Kafele
|Our guest encourages school leaders to ask a series of challenging self-reflective questions about whether or not they are making a positive difference. In this interview, he explains how the answers to these questions provide a roadmap to better leadership and better schools.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 11, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include "Is My School Better a Better School BECAUSE I Lead It?," "The Principal 50: Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence," and "The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence." Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media