Is My School Better Because I Lead It?
Rachael George and Baruti Kafele
|Our guest encourages school leaders to ask a series of challenging self-reflective questions about whether or not they are making a positive difference. In this interview, he explains how the answers to these questions provide a roadmap to better leadership and better schools.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
November 11, 2018 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include "Is My School Better a Better School BECAUSE I Lead It?," "The Principal 50: Critical Leadership Questions for Inspiring Schoolwide Excellence," and "The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence." Rachael George is the principal of Sandy Grade School in the Oregon Trail School District and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media