Is Racism Addressed in Education? Is It Just a Token Effort?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, and Shawn Thomas
Talking about racism on a Twitter chat is a risky proposition, but this week we took on the challenge.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
July 8, 2018 EdChat Radio
Shawn Thomas is in her 20th year of teaching in the largest county in Georgia. She has taught Kindergarten, Second and Third Grade, and ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) K-5. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media